What are the mowers Buying Tips?
Quick tips for buying a lawnmower
- Work out the size of your garden
- Draw a rough plan and highlight obstacles
- Note the terrain, banking, uneven surfaces
- Distances of garden from power supply
- Access width of gates or access points
- Size of garden shed or garage for the machine
- Whether you require collection or mulching options.
- Distance to the tip or compost heap
- Establish the finish such as stripes
- Who will use the mower?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have already a machine or a tractor?
- How long do you expect it to last?
Where is the best place to buy a lawnmower?
Factory outlet or fair price shops are best place to offer you advice on the most suitable lawnmowers and garden equipment accordingly your garden needs. They will take into account the size of your garden the type of cut you require, the terrain and whether you require collection or mulching options. Other more when mower blades need to be sharpening, monthly service, or replacement of a worn part they will help you better with their proper tools and skilled staff.
How often to visit Green Clinic for proper “general service“ and re-sharpening the cutting cylinder?
Regular services applies all possible repairs, adjusting, seasonal and postseasonal checks and also re-sharpening of cutting cylinder. But for the general service, we recommend your mower let check us twice in a year, if it is not possible then at least once a year, because its a very serious and common problem that out of some big cities there are not proper Mowers service centre. So if your mower goes in hands which are not perfect for this job they could harm your mower and make wrong adjustments and the result your mower will not be able to gives you benefit for many years and then you will need a new one again.
Which type of Machinery & services do you offer?
We offer sharpening, repairing and maintenance services
- Walk behind Mowers (push and self propelled)
- Riding mower
- Pull behind mowers (rough cutter, gang sets etc).
- Motors winding, Engine settings and services
- All Agriculture Tools Repairings.
- Garden tools
- Brush Cutters
- Chain Saws
- Sprayers & Irrigation Equipments
- Tiller Machines
- Pitch Rollers
- Other Agriculture Tools
- Spare Parts
Do you offer pick-up and delivery services?
If you are unable to drop off your equipment at our outlet, we can pick it up from your place with an additional fee anywhere from country.
Where can I find parts and part numbers?
Our parts are retailed exclusively through a wide network of independent dealers, and retailers. Owner’s manuals, Parts Catalogs are available to our dealers for parts information to ensure you obtain the correct part number you will need by model of your machine.
Can you perform warranty repairs?
Company gives you a complete package of SERVICES after sales on its products. We repair or replace the parts if warrantee time is on
Do you sell used or refurbished lawn equipment?