Terms & Conditions
We are registered in Pakistan and our NTN number is 3520265526175 and our registered office address is at 21Dil Mohd Road near Brandreth Road Lahore.
As a user you acknowledge your use of this website and any ordering or purchase of products through this website is subject to the terms and conditions below and you should understand that you are agree to be bound. You should print a copy for future reference. We reserve the right to make changes to the website and these terms and conditions at any time. Changed conditions appropriately publish on our website, well as in our premises at least one month prior to the effectiveness.
All conditions of the Buyer or other conditions or warranties whatsoever are excluded from the contract or any variation thereof, unless expressly accepted by us in writing. All quotations are subject to withdrawal or alteration without notice and we reserve the right to accept or reject any order. The Buyer is not entitled to rely upon any representation made by us, unless it is set out in or attached or expressly referred to in the order placed by the Buyer. This website isn’t aimed solely at users who access it from the PK.
- All communications between the parties about the Contract shall be in writing and delivered by hand or sent by post, e-mail WhatsApp or other.
(a) (In case of communications to the Company) to its registered office or such changed address as shall be notified to the Buyer by the Company.
(b) (in the case of the communications to the Buyer) to the registered office of the addressee, if it is a company or in any other case to any address of the Buyer set out in any document which forms part of the Contract or such other address as shall be notified to the Company by the Buyer.
- Communications shall be deemed to have been received:
(a) if sent by post, three days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank and public holidays, after posting exclusive of the day of posting.
(b) If delivered by hand, on the day of delivery.
(c) If sent by e-mail WhatsApp etc. on a working day prior to 4.00 pm, at the time of transmission and otherwise on the next working day.
- Communications addressed to the Company shall be marked for the attention of an authorised representative of the Company.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
The Company collects the customer’s personal data, name, address, phone email etc. The information you provide us is for the purposes of processing your order or enquiry and facilitates customer orders in the future. Details also required as part of the payment process for security and validation checks.
Company does not want or expect to receive information as confidential or proprietary from you through this website. All communications, information, messages, and other material sent to us will be deemed NOT to be confidential and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All such communications shall become the sole and exclusive property of Company under normal conditions, which shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such communications and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the communications for any purpose whatsoever.
Information published on this website may contain references or cross-references to our products, programs, and services that are not announced or available in every area or region. Such reference does not imply that we intend to make available such products, programs or services in any particular area. If the customer expresses his approval, the Company may communicate by email and telephone communications with business news, offers, advertisements and offer participation in polls and market research.
The customer can change its data at any time, after logging into “My Account”. Customer may at any time revoke such a way that sends an email message or shall notify the Company on the phone.
We work in partnership with Sage-Pay to ensure all information you give us during the order process is encrypted before transmission via the World Wide Web. If any other internet user should intercept the communication they will only be able to see it in the encrypted form. Visit www.sagepay.com for more information.
ORDERING OF GOODS
To order the customer selects items, duly completed order form and send the order. After placing an order on our site, you will receive an automated e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy product. Supplier does not guarantee the immediate availability of all items. Availability will always be confirmed after request. Sent order is a proposal to conclude a purchase contract. The order also serves to reserve goods.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product is in stock now and notifying you of the delivery agent (the Shipment/delivery of Order Email). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Shipment of Order Email.
Prices of goods, customers can check with individual items. Prices vary according to the transport current tariffs are calculated according to the volume and weight of the goods ordered. Price for shipping is calculated according to the contents of the basket before placing an order. Before sending the order will be calculated for the total price of the goods, including related charges and the customer will be asked for their approval.
The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment of Order Email. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment of Order Email.
All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the Company’s catalogues or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract and this is not a sale by sample. The Company reserves the right to make modifications and/or improvements to the Goods without notifying the Buyer.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from sale and/or distribution without prior notification or liability to the Buyer. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in the contract. Nothing in this condition shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. The Buyer shall ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
Any quotation is valid for a period of 30 days only from its date, provided that the Company has not previously withdrawn it.
PRICE & PAYMENTS
The price you pay is the price displayed on our website at the time we receive your order, except in cases of obvious error i.e. typographical. All prices shown are inclusive of taxes but exclusive of delivery costs. The Buyer shall be responsible for all charges in relation to extra packaging, loading, unloading, insurance, duties and carriage including import duties or other charges at a foreign port relating to each and every consignment. All of which amounts the Buyer shall pay in addition.
In the event of any alteration being required by the customer in design or specification the Company is entitled to make an adjustment of the Contract price corresponding to such alteration. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Shipment of order email.
Payment for the Goods is due in Pak- Rupee upon receipt of the invoice for customers in Pakistan. Payment for all products may be made either by major credit cards or debit cards. You will be required to provide your debit or credit card details when you place an order with us. The customer has also more options for payment of the invoice. Goods can be in full pay to person at the premises of the Company, or deposit the payment to the company’s bank account, Payment can also be effected by cheque, Demand draft, Traveler Cheque, Money order, Easy paisa, jazz cash etc in PK only.
Time for payment shall be of the essence. At the Company’s sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to receive payment in cash or security for payment before any delivery is made to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to comply with this requirement the Company may terminate this agreement without notice to the Buyer.
No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Company has received cleared funds. All payments payable to the Company under the Contract shall become due immediately on its termination despite any other provision. The Buyer shall make all payments due under the Contract in full without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Buyer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Company to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to pay the Company any sum due pursuant to the Contract, the Buyer shall be liable to pay fine to the Company on such sum.
After 3 months, If payment shall be overdue in respect of any goods or Non-payment of any sums the Company may without prejudice to any other remedies, withhold the delivery of any goods otherwise due to be delivered and/or Cancel the order, terminate this agreement, suspend any pending deliveries as they fall due or refuse any other orders for Goods off the Buyer for so doing.
Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. Delivery shall be within a reasonable time but Company doesn’t warrant any date or time of delivery and the Buyer has no right to damages or to cancel, terminate or rescind the order for failure to meet any delivery date unless such delay exceeds 180 days. The ordered goods will be according to their availability and operational capabilities delivered to the Customer as soon as possible usually within 14 working days from confirmation of the order. Delivery of the Goods may at the option of the Company, i.e. from Company’s place of business, be made by a Company representative, dealer and by mail or carrier instructed by the Company unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company. Goods are considered delivered at the delivery address provided by the customer in the order or personal acquisition of the goods at the supply point.
The Company may deliver the Goods by separate installments. Each separate
installment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions of the Contract. Each installment shall be a separate Contract and no cancellation or termination of any one Contract relating to an installment shall entitle the Buyer to repudiate or cancel any other Contract or installment.
Transportation to the designated address provided by the supplier, and throughout the Pakistan. The cost of transported goods varies according to the chosen mode of transport parameters and goods. Specific delivery method chosen by the customer, the current price list can be requested to the supplier in writing. Possible means of transport and goods transport conditions to find the customer in the “right”.
The Buyer shall take delivery of the Goods from premises of company within 7 working days after giving it notice that the Goods are ready for delivery. After personal collection of goods the purchase contract shall be considered complete until payment of the full purchase price and acquisition of goods by the customer.
All products may be delivered fully assembled and ready for use by our local outlet. Contact details of your local outlet will be supplied in our Shipment of Order Email. They will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery/collection date.
Next day delivery (Lahore Only)
All next day delivery will be pre delivery inspected before dispatch; some home assembly will be required on delivery. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all orders received by 3.00pm on day of purchase (excluding Saturday Sunday and other holidays) will be dispatched for delivery on the next working day with extra delivery charges if the purchase items are available in stock. We will endeavour to deliver your order on the next working day however, please allow up to two working days as this service is not guaranteed. Delivery will be between 9am to 9pm – no time specifications can be applied.
If for any reason the Buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or the Company is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licenses or authorisations:
(a) risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company’s negligence);
(b) the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
(c) the Company may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Buyer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage loading /unloading and insurance).
If the Company delivers to the Buyer a quantity of Goods of up to 5% more or less than the quantity accepted by the Company, the Buyer shall not be entitled to object to or reject the Goods or any of them by reason of the surplus or shortfall and shall pay for such goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
1. The Company is responsible for obtaining any necessary Export License or other similar governmental authority and this Contract is conditional upon such consent(s) being obtained by the company.
2. The Buyer is responsible for obtaining any authorisation such as an Import License, Exchange Permit or any other permission, consent or document required by the authorities in the Buyers country and also the country of destination if different. The Buyer and the Seller will assist each other in every manner reasonably possible in securing such authorisation as may be required but the Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever if any authorisation is delayed, refused, revoked, restricted or not renewed.
AVOIDENCE & CANCELLATIONS
Avoidance of Contract
1. The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract if the company fails to comply with the agreed terms of delivery.
2. The company is entitled to withdraw from the contract only until the dispatch of the goods, just in case the goods or significant changes in the prices of goods. Before withdrawing the company is always obliged to contact the customer to agree on how to proceed.
Cancellation of Order
1. Customer may have a right without giving any reason; cancel the order at the time before confirmation of order. If you wish to do so you can contact us by phone on 0321 4453955 or email info@grassCuttingMachine.pk
2. If the company cancels the order, usually the reason why it is not possible to confirm the order.
When the customer needs to withdraw or cancel from the contract so notifying the company, electronically to the email address, telephonic or writing in the address of the company. When withdrawal, state the order number, item no and date of purchase and submit the original proof of purchase.
If the customer received any goods, after mutually agreed send the goods back to the company, where the company without delay examine the condition of the returned goods. Goods sent back to the company must be intact, undamaged, and complete (including all accessories and all documents, including proof of purchase).
In the event that the goods are returned to company in other than intact, the customer is obliged to replace the particular costs associated with placing the goods in original condition and the damage caused to the goods. Payment of such costs and damages will the purchase price, a vendor refunded in case of withdrawal is about the cost and damage reduced appropriately.
If the customer meets all the above conditions for withdrawal or cancel, the contractor shall refund the paid purchase price or part thereof, not later than 45 days after return. Contractor returns the funds to the account of the buyer after signing the credit.
The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Company upon dispatch from the Company’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Buyer on delivery unless the Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
The Company shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of the non-delivery within 14 days of the invoice date. Any liability of the Company for short or non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods.
Return or Exchange (Green Agro Handy-Reel Mowers Only)
We offer a 7 day period from point of delivery during which time you are free to examine the goods received. If you are unhappy with your product for any reason you may return or exchange it providing it is boxed in its original packaging and unused condition. We have a 3 days money back guarantee, the cost of carriage will be deducted from any refund issued. All returned products will be examined before any refund is issued. We reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs in the event that a product is returned and found to have been misused in any way.
The Company shall be under no obligation to accept returned goods or allow any order to be cancelled and in no circumstances will goods be accepted for credit if not returned within 7 days of delivery.
1. For cash sales the Company reserves the right not to accept goods back into stores for credit if supplied correct to customer’s request.
2. For credit customers a 25% handling charge or the cost of carriage, whichever is greater, will be levied against accepted goods returned which were supplied correct to order.
Beyond the Control
The Company reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by the Buyer (without liability to the Buyer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes
(whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 180 days, the Buyer shall be entitled to give notice in writing to the Company to terminate the Contract.
If the Buyer becomes bankrupt or insolvent or compounds with creditors or a resolution is passed or proceedings commenced for the liquidation of the Buyer (other than for a voluntary winding up for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or if a Receiver and/or Manager is appointed of all or any part of assets or undertaking of the Buyer the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Contract in whole or in part by notice in writing without prejudice to any right or Remedy accrued to the Seller.
RISK & TITLE
The Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery. Risk passes to the Buyer when the goods or a relevant part thereof leave the premises of the company for delivery notwithstanding that the company may arrange for delivery so that the Buyer is responsible for all subsequent loss, damage or deterioration.
The Customer shall inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If it is found to mechanical damage to the packaging of the product, the customer in the presence of the carrier shall check the condition of the goods and if damaged, prepare a record of shipment damage and have this fact confirmed by carrier. Based on the record, carried out by the customer will be given a reasonable discount or new product dispatch.
By signing the delivery note, the customer agrees to take the goods and confirms that it arrived mechanically undamaged. Later complaints caused due to traffic then you can not be disregarded and will be rejected.
Terms of receipt of goods including liability relationship varies depending on the carrier, more in the “right”.
Loss, Damage & Shortages
Damage or shortage is notified in writing both to the Company within three days of receipt of Goods and the Goods have been signed for as “Not examined” and have been handled by the Buyer in accordance with the Sellers and Carriers conditions or Non-delivery (in the case of total loss) is notified to the company and to the Carriers within three days of the date of delivery notified to the Buyer.
Neither company shall be under any liability for any delay, loss or damage caused wholly or in part by Act of God, governmental restriction condition or control or be reason of any act done or not done pursuant to a trade dispute whether such dispute involves its employees or not or by reason of any other act, matter or thing beyond its reasonable control.
1. Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the Goods and all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
2. Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company’s bailee & store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company’s property. The buyer not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request the Buyer shall produce the policy of insurance to the Company. If any indebtedness on a running account between the Company and the Buyer is from time to time reduced to nil, this reduction shall not be deemed to have passed title in any Goods still in the possession of the Buyer at the time of any subsequent default in payment by the Buyer.
3. If the Goods are damaged or destroyed in any way that is covered by the insurance policy referred to in clause 2, the Buyer will hold all proceeds for the Company as trustee.
4. The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
(a) any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the Buyer’s business at full market value; and
(b) any such sale shall be a sale of the Company’s property on the Buyer’s own behalf and the Buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
(c) All proceeds from sale of this type will be held in a separate bank account which is readily identifiable as belonging to the Company.
5. The Buyer’s right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if the Buyer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Buyer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Buyer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Buyer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Buyer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Buyer; or the Buyer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to
observe or perform any of his/its obligations under the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Buyer, or is unable to pay its debts or the Buyer ceases to trade; or the Buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
If the Buyer being an individual shall die, commits an act of bankruptcy, has a receiving order made against him or make or negotiates any composition or arrangement with or assignment for the benefit of his creditors.
6. The Company shall be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the Goods has not passed from the Company.
7. The Buyer grants the Company, its agents and employees an irrevocable license at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
8. Where the Company is unable to determine whether any Goods are the goods in respect of which the Buyer’s right to possession has terminated, the Buyer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
9. If the Goods have been mixed with other products, the Company will be the sole and exclusive owner of the resulting product until payment in full by the Buyer. The Company shall have full power and title to recover and sell such resulting products and, providing that the proceeds from the sale of such are used in satisfaction of any outstanding balance of the price owed to it by the Buyer, will account to the Buyer for any excess.
10. If the Company incurs any costs in recovering the Goods, the Company will at its sole discretion, be entitled to charge the Buyer all reasonable cost incurred howsoever.
11. On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company’s (but not the Buyer’s) rights contained in this condition shall remain in effect.
12. The Contract shall be governed and interpreted exclusively according to the laws of Pakistan and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Pak courts only.
Green Agro retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, trademarks, copyright and materials contained in this website and software owned by Green Agro and hereby permitted you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information for your own personal non-commercial use only; any other use is strictly prohibited. Drawings, sketches, quotations and any other documents remain the property of the Company and must not be communicated to third parties. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files on this website for rebroadcast or redistribution, without written permission from Green Agro.
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the content of this website is as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee the content will be free of errors.
a. Each right or remedy of the Company under the Contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company whether under the Contract or not.
b. If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, void able, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
c. Failure or delay by the Company in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights under the Contract.
d. Any waiver by the Company of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of the Contract by the Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
e. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the Contract shall be governed by Pakistan law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistani courts.
The Buyer shall indemnify the Company against all claims for infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party resulting from compliance with the Buyer’s instructions, express or implied.