With so many advancements in electric tools, it’s no wonder people are considering an electric chainsaw.
Boasting clean energy and little maintenance, an electric chainsaw is attractive to suburban homeowners and those not comfortable with gas engines.
New electric models make short battery life a thing of the past. And the cutting power is outstanding. But there are still some tasks in which a gas chainsaw cannot be matched in power and cutting speed.
The modern chainsaw has proven to be one of the most beneficial tools in the forestry and logging industry. Chainsaws are portable tools and use a metal bar of varying length to guide a toothed chain in a circular motion to cut through wood.
Cutting Down Branches and Trees
This is one of the most obvious uses; a chainsaw is an ideal tool for chopping and cutting wood. They are portable and can easily be carried to a stand or ladder to cut down annoying branches
Turning Logs into Lumber
Once a tree is taken down, we need to turn it into usable wood. One can easily cut uniform lumber the trunk that can be used in building, sculpting and more by using a small chainsaw mill. A piece of lumber can be easily sized to frame home or shed, build a deck, bench, make garden boxes and more.
If anyone owns a chainsaw, they no longer have to pull out the axe and get swinging; they can simply split the wood with the power of an electric or gas chainsaw.
A chainsaw can help with that too. Carefully sculpt foliage around the property, trim bushes down to the desired size.
- “Tool-less” blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
- Automatic chain oiler for heavy continuous cutting
- Electric chain brake for maximum productivity
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Current limiter helps protect motor from damage caused by heat